How is a Hairy Dog Digital landing page different than a web site?
A landing page is simply one web page, created as a ‘landing’ spot for users who’ve clicked on a search engine result, online ad, or social media or other reference hyperlink.
Landing pages are effective for e-marketing lead-capture campaigns that strive to convert leads into sales, registered customers, members, etc.
Other times, landing pages are used to give reference information, such as a guide to other websites that provide resource information on a common topic.
Landing pages custom-designed by Hairy Dog Digital are highly effective for:
- New product/service announcements, promotions and sweepstakes.
- Links from html newsletter/email campaigns.
- Tablet app developers (especially iDevice [iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch] and Droid apps).
- Driving sales and awareness from Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn business pages.
- Promoting live and online events (conferences, seminars, webcasts, webinars).
- Generating advertising revenue.
A landing page does not replace your organization’s website!
It can be designed to mirror the look of your main site and include links back and forth. It may even be an integral page in your website. Or, if this is a separate endeavor with unique branding, Hairy Dog Digital will create a landing page with a distinctly tailored design.